Monday, February 16, 2015

Well, for the first time this week everyone, I spent every day in my own area!! YAY! It was great to be able to organize all the visits that we needed and find some new families with great potential. But, even with all the great stuff that happened this week, I learned something. I'm not perfect!

What a revelation! Of course, I always knew it, but this week it really struck me, that no matter how hard I try, I mess up so easily. For example, we were helping the Bishop cut some trees in the front yard, and I was up in the tree cutting some of the bigger branches, when the branch I was cutting gave way and fell...directly on the electricity wiring. Don't worry, the Bishop and his neighboors were only out of power for a couple of hours. Turns out even when we're trying to do a good thing, it's easy to mess up. 

Anyway, other than this rather unfortunate event, this week was really great. We were able to work with everyone that we needed to, and we found some great new investigators. For the first time this week, I decided to try out a church tour as an activity, and it was great!! We had two investigators that went, M and F. F is hilarious, because he's obsessed with soccer. He literally doesn't talk about anything else. In addition to them, we were able to get a part of that one big family to church!


Other than all that, this week is the last week of the transfer, so next week, I'll have some transfer updates, and maybe a new area, who knows??

No comments:

Post a Comment