Monday, November 17, 2014

Hey everyone! Writing from Campo Grande, na ala Pioneiros! I am absolutally loving this place! First off, the weather is so much nicer. For the first time in months I've been able to sleep without being soaked in sweat by morning, and during the day there's always a nice breeze that helps keep me cool! On top of that, my new companion, Elder J B is Awesome! I've spent a lot of time with him in the past, and I done more than a few divisions with him, and so we're working really well together. We're both rather new to this city, and so this week we did a bunch of finding, and now we have a very solid teaching pool. Two of our investigators went to church yesterday and they loved it!
 
I wish I could give some more specifics, but my time is GONE.
Until next week,


Elder Johnson

Pictures:
1. farewell from Rondonopolis
2. new district
3. Campo Grande



No comments:

Post a Comment