Monday, November 10, 2014

Hey everyone! Some big news this week!



First- P (the youngest of the less-active family we found a few weeks ago) was baptized this week. It was so great to see the whole family together! Now, the next step is to get them to the temple!
Next- I'm going South Side!!! For the first time in my mission I'll be going to Mato Grosso do Sul, and the southern half of our mission. Everyone says that the south is like another mission, the culture and climate are very different. So, I'm super exited to have some new experiences!
Other than that, our week was pretty normal. We gave two more days of recuperation time to Elder S's toe, and it looks like it's worked! We won't have to amputate after all! We also did a division with the Assistants, and I was able to get to know Elder F for the first time. We had an incredible day juntos, and we got a lot of good work done.
Next week I'll be writing from Campo Grande!
Ate mais!

Elder Justus Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment