Monday, August 11, 2014

Hey everybody, I've got just about 0 minutes to write you all so let me be quick.
I've got a new companion, Elder Stephens from Utah with 1 year on the mission. He's way cooler than I could ever hope to be, and we're totally gonna kill it together!
I spent over 30 on the bus with transfers and whatnot this week, and so that was pretty fun.
I got sick on the way to Rondonopolis, so I've spent the week with a runny nose, sore throught, and a cough.
My new area is HUGE!!!!! It's so big I don't even know what to do with it, and at the end of this month they're planning on opening up another group. I'm part of Rondonopolis 1st Branch, and both the leader da obra and Presidente do Ramo are super awesome and excited to work with us missionaries.
That's it for today folks!
Ate mais!

Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment